Thursday, September 25, 2008

i'll always have Paris


LAST DAY IN PARIS:
this is my last full day in Paris. and as i think back over the week, i am still overwhelmed at all that i've been able to experience. it has been tres bon!
to think that i originally had no real desire to visit Paris ~ due to my deep love for the UK & Ireland ~(until my friend convinced me that as an artist i would love Paris and i needed to go)...i can now say that i'm grateful i listened to my friend and got out of my comfort zone to experience something new.
i have a camera, a journal, a sketchbook, and a head full of memories that will last. i have been inspired and renewed creatively and i'm looking forward to time spent in my art studio painting once again. my experience here in Paris was such a positive one in so many ways...i do hope that one day i can return to enjoy more. hmmmmmmm....to come back...perhaps as an art student...now there's a dream to aspire to!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Actually, I think Paris will always have you, Lisa!

K